The following is a step-by-step method for Setting up the Netgear N300 with the Netgear Genie User Interface:
* Connect your range extender to a power source and place it in a central position.
* Check your WiFi booster's power LED.
* If the power LED light does not illuminate, the wall socket is likely damaged. Turn on your Netgear Extender after changing the wall plug.
* After that, connect any web-enabled wireless device or wired PC.
* If you're using a wired computer, use an Ethernet cable to connect it to the network.
* To connect to a wireless network, open your device's WiFi network manager and pick the network you want to connect to.
* On your device, open a web browser and wait for a new browser window to load correctly.
* Type mywifiext.net into the URL box and press Enter.
* At this point, you should see a login window. If it isn't working, double-check your internet connection and try again.
* If the mywifiext.net login page continues to be unavailable, contact the professionals for immediate assistance.
* Fill in the username and password on the login screen that displays.
* The Netgear Genie Smart Setup Wizard will now appear.
* To start the Netgear EX2700 Setup, click the proceed button.
* To install your extension, simply follow the on-screen prompts.
You may set up your Netgear N300 EX2700 WiFi Range Extender in this manner. Connect all of your devices to the new network and take advantage of the increased WiFi range across your house or office.
Read Also: Twitch.com/Activate | 123.hp.com/setup
Congratulations! Your new Conference was created. Its time to login with your name and password and use link to "Administration Control Panel" (link on the bottom of page) to customize your board
1 post • Page 1 of 1